Our Mission & Diocesan Vision
Mission: To participate in God’s mission of reconciling the world to God through Jesus Christ.
Vision: To create and sustain Christ-centered, mission-minded- ministering communities of faith.
*By focusing on the Marks of Mission of the Anglican Communion (1984)
*By focusing on the Marks of a Healthy Congregation as adapted by our Synod from the Alban Institute
- IDENTITY: Our congregation knows who they are before God;
- VISION: Our congregations knows what it is called to do;
- STEWARDSHIP: Our congregation has the resources and leadership necessary to carry out its calling;
- WORSHIP: People experience the power and energy of the Gospel in their worship and life together;
- OUTREACH: The activities of our congregation make a discernible difference in individual lives and in the world around us.
- CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION: Our congregation has the ability to transform conflict into positive enegry for the Gospel.